Pages

Monday, November 19, 2018

Botanical Gardens and Japanese Cuisine


Awhile ago our friends came down for a visit from Georgia and took us to a Japanese restaurant called Iraishi. I had the Yakisoba for the first time and now it's one of my favorite dishes. My dad served a mission in Japan and my parents lived there briefly when he was there in the Airforce, so we knew we had to take them since it was so good. Afterwards we went and explored the botanical gardens on the FIT campus. It felt very jungle like and I def. want to do a photo shoot there, you know, in another live where I have enough spare time on my hands.

One thing to note is that we had just finished potty training Em, and had no idea how literal you have to be with them. She had an accident on the car ride to the restaurant and Charly had to run and find some diapers since we weren't prepared. We told he next time to tell us and since we realized she just had no idea what to do when strapped in, and she's been great since.

Anyways, the weather was perfect at the gardens, and it made for a really enjoyable and memorable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment