Pages

Friday, November 23, 2018

Hiking in North Carolina

Seeing fall was such a treat. I miss the cold of winter and the four seasons, but Fall in North Carolina is unlike anything Idaho ever gave us. These photos aren't edited and don't even do the place justice. Just image everything at 50% saturation and ten times more intense, gorgeousness. The last day of the trip we were able to stop and do some hikes with my cousins Julia and Catherine, and then all carpool to the airport. There are so many easy, explorative hikes in that area. I kept thinking about how nice it would be to have that so close to home with kids. I think it's so important for them to be out in nature, picking up rocks and looking at the bottom of them, going at a slow pace, and just taking it all in. The beach gives us that where we are right now, but I would love some forests too.

No comments:

Post a Comment