Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Family Came to Visit Part 2

As it was mentioned in the last post, Em got to pick out some birthday gifts, and two of those were a kite and some sand toys. We took those to the beach one day with Kerma and Richard, and we also went to the beach with Steve and Jolyn's family. I brought my nice camera on those trips and wanted to make sure I got them up here, but figured it would be easier to make a separate post for them since I totally forgot about them while making the first one of our families coming to visit.

So, here they are!


It ended up being too windy for the kite to work for very long, but it was nice just hanging out on the beach for an hour or two. When we went with Steve's family, we took turns surfing and I caught a couple of good waves. It was actually Sunday, and I swear the good waves always come on a Sunday! We usually don't go surfing instead of church (technically I did make it to the joint YW/Relief Society meeting), but Jolyn had to leave for her conference and so we felt like as much family time was necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment