Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Em

Took these a few weeks ago, and looking back there are so many expressions this girl has. This probably 1/2 of them that I got on camera, and there are a specific few that make me crack up every time. Also, that is a 12-18mo romper she is in. Granted, we have to roll the pants legs up but where did my baby go?


^^She has an obsession with our nightstand. It's a constant battle of either taking everything off every morning and then putting it back at night or keeping our door shut during the day, which is difficult in a small town home and in situations where I need to be in there and watch her at the same time.


^^Constantly, literally, giving us a run for our money theses days...I mean, if you think of how much these things cost;)


^^This is her "try" or "going after something" face.



^^And some little baby toes to end the day with.

Love you, Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment