Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

A Vegas Weekend

I left Charly for a week and spent a few days in Vegas, a few days at Zion National Park, and a few days in the Salt Lake area for Jenna's wedding. Vegas was...Vegas. I told my dad that out of all the places I've traveled- South Africa, Paris, Amsterdam, Israel, Spain, Rome, All over Central America, the Caribbean/Bahamas, and many of those places twice, that I got the most culture shock here after stepping off the plane. It is a very different world, indeed, but it has it's good. I like to think we found that good by going to the Blue Man Group show and Circe De Solei "O" show. We also visited red rock and man, is that place pretty or is that place pretty? It was a good time with my mother, father, little brother, and his friend who tagged along for a day. They were at a Latin Conference/Competition and we picked them up the second day into the trip, when the conference was over. Below are pictures of Vegas and Red Rock, and I'll post photos of Zion National Park later.

^^I remember being so stoked on this photo when I took it with an iphone, but looking back on it years later I'm not sure why...I think it was mostly just the bokeh haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment