Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Smash It in the Tub and Fill It With Water

You know those marriage quirks? The ones we all have? Well Charly's is whenever I touch his phone. It's sacred, that thing. Even when I've lost mine and I want to use his phone to call mine, I can see him wince as I pick it up. It's a physical pain (insert: that's a joke from when I get really hungry. Like, I have to use money to buy unhealthy treats from Great Harvest (for the free slice of bread), and in my justification I turn to Chuck and say "Honey, you don't understand. It's a physical pain," as if this justifies all the money I've wasted on afternoon snacks dilemma).

Well today I went to pick up his phone to get the photos of our most recent biking adventure, and when he asked what I was doing I replied: "I'm gonna smash it in the tub and fill it with water." Which he must have known meant "I'm gonna blog those photos you took," because he didn't say anything afterwards. Or maybe it's just that Arrested Development makes him laugh more than I ever could, therefore creating a "whatever babe" attitude.

Anyways, That's not what this post is about. It's about biking in the rain with Chelsea and Lang, and all of the photos I wish I could have taken on my 4x5 if it hadn't started pouring. I mean, look at those faces! I'll never get another chance!


No comments:

Post a Comment