Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

People I've Been Missing and Venison Burgers


Before we moved the table closer to the cliff to protect us against the wind.


SUMMER IS HERE. It doesn't need an exclamation mark because the caps says it all. But wait, with summer you don't get just warm weather and tank top sports, but long missed friends (please say that in the price is right voice). That's right, with summer comes a week long visit from the Mumms, and that calls for a windy BBQ mixed in with a bit of climbing-with other good people, of course. Did I mention Katie's pregnant? We went mountain a few days after the BBQ (last Saturday, not this one but the one before that), and I had to keep telling myself "if Katie's pregnant and doing it, I need to at least try it!" Nonetheless she's one of those inspiring people with or without the bump.

On another note, the Saturday before the most recent Saturday before that Saturday, we hiked up to the Fins to watch Stephen and Jenna have their engagements done by Blake and climb a little. Hurricane winds came about all fercious like just after Blake finished though, seriously you guys. I'm from Florida and I'm telling you, it got windy. So we exnayed on the climbing. I took some 4x5, but I'll be saving those photos for the project I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment