Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Six and a Half Hour Naps

Yesterday Jenna, Stephen, Joe, Jordan, Conrad, and Charly and I woke up at five, drove to Targhee, and did some of this:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Followed by this:
Photobucket Photobucket

It's a "throw your day off" kind of feeling when you've already hiked, shredded, and made it home by ten thirty am. After many restless nights sleep in the past week, what with all my professors creating day before Thanksgiving deadlines and Charly being on a business trip to Vegas, waking up at 5am didn't help anything. Joe had to be back at the shop by eleven to open though, and so it was.

After we took a run off of the "bad" on Targhee we:
napped for two and a half hours, got a tutorial on wet plat collodion by Blake, napped some more instead of climbing(thank you Jenna and Stephen for the records), ate Thai food(spicy chicken curry fried rice please), and then I napped for another four hours while Charly watched Alias. I napped until it was time to snuggle under the quilt I sewed myself and then I woke up and ate leftover curry fried rice the next morning...as I speak right now.

That photo of Maycee? That's how she gets after she chases us on our snowboards down the mountain. Curled up and dozy on Charly's lap while driving home. We didn't take her up to the top. Instead Charly went and got her out of the car while I waited a little ways up the mountain for Jenna and Stephen. Maycee came charging up the mountain and then charging down when I took off.

No comments:

Post a Comment