Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Rail Jam 2012

This year's rail jam officially took place seven days ago. I've decided not to post two hundred photos that I took. Instead, here are a few favorites. If you are just dying to see more, take a looky look here and find the album of photos I took. There's a plethora of riding photos there so these few are more of faces than anything else.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
We sipped Cocoa Bean hot chocolate down our throat and bundled up for the event. See the gloves I'm wearing in the first photo with the cut off fingers? No, that's not some new fad, and no, I'm not just weird. I cut those fingers off for the sole purpose of picture taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment