Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Saddlecreek Lake, ID

So this happened a while ago (not this summer). I never got around to doing anything with these photos though, and since I began looking through our photos to finally choose some to get framed I stumbled upon these and figured I should make use of them. We went to this lake with Charly's parents and Sister's family along with his brother Daniel...and maybe Joe? Since everyone just wanted to fish and that's not really my thing- and its definitely not my thing for like three hours- I explored around the lake and down some of the streams. There was this super cute photo of Charly and I that I had Daniel take with my camera and then printed in the dark room for my parents but maybe I didn't scan that negative? Because I can't find it. So here's just some regular black and whites that I did scan.








I feel like 50 percent of lakes in Idaho have a sketchy rope swing where you have to guess if the water is high enough to let go or if the way it swings will injure you in some way or if the rope will just hold in general. I am usually not the first to try these things, but I do try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment