Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Happy Birthday Eliza!

We celebrated Eliza's birthday a few weeks ago. I made her a birthday dress, but it came out more like a birthday shirt! Weight wise, she is in the 12-18mo range. Height wise she is 3T. So basically I picked 2T and it was still way too short. I made her another dress to make up for it already and added several inches as well as made it 3T and it still just barely hits her knees.

Anyways, we celebrated by taking her to the airshow since she enjoys airplanes and paying for her to go into a bounce house. Apparantly she loved it, but I didn't see that part as I was too busy winning 50 dollars for climbing to the top of the rock wall. Technically it was 40, since you had to pay 10 dollars to do it. After that we had a little birthday bash for her and opened presents.

I also made an email address for her, and sent her hopefully the first of many!

Happy Birthday Em, we sure are grateful you are in our family!
^^The last 3 photos show the pink Easter dress I made her.

No comments:

Post a Comment