Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A Ton Photos of Thanksgiving 2016

...which was a little over a year ago! I can't believe I never put these photos anywhere. Life was so busy that month. We closed on our house just three weeks before the trip and I'm pretty sure moved in just a week before we left, so that would explain why now that I think of it.

Anyway, when we found out almost our entire family on Charly's side would be there for Thanksgiving, and that plane tickets were a lot more affordable than Christmas, we decided to go up to Idaho. We had only lived in Florida for less than three months and were already dying to go back. While there, we decided to focus on family and only caught up with a couple of friends, and in true Kristin fashion I got a cold at the end of the trip- I always do after family gatherings on the Hill side. Ugh.

I didn't narrow down the photos all that much so prepare yourselves...

^^Since we weren't the only family that would be out of town., my parents had their Thanksgiving early 







No comments:

Post a Comment