Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Another Staycation...

...in which there are no photos of and very little memory? So sometime ago I sat down at the computer because I felt like I had had the best five day weekend with Charly and Eliza and other misc family and friends, but then realized I should write some other blog posts first. Ones that I had put off. So I put those back on, and put that one off. Way off. To the point where I can't find, in my thousands of phone dump images, that weekend haha. I know we took a day to boat down to Sebastian Inlet and saw a lot of manatees getting it on, as well as ate at Captain Hyrum's. I think another day we went to Peanut Island, which deserves a post of it's own, and I seriously can't remember all the other days? But I know they were fun.

I'll have to circle back to this post another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment