Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year

There are currently so many posts that should really come before this one, since this blog acts as more of a journal and I generally like to journal in chronological order. There is just way too much photo archiving to do before I can get those up and this is easier. So here goes...

happy new year!

I'm sure I said it before but we are not new years people over here. There were no goals set for the new year and not even a conversation about wether or not we'd try to stay up late. We set some goals a week or two ago and those are what we'll be hacking away at, new year or not. We did have a small celebration. Charly and I made deviled eggs, drank Martinelli's, and watched Spectre (again). I googled James Bond's middle name, since Eliza was partially named after "M" and I thought it would be cool, if we were to ever have a boy, to continue on with the theme. Since James is already taken many a-times in the hill family, I wondered if there might be another, low key name, that would work. Unfortunately, it's "Herbert." Like sherbert, and the old man with a cane that eats it.

Anyways, it was one of my favorite nights of the Christmas break, as well an amazing surf day, family beach day, dolphin sighting, and many other things. We really squeezed it all out of this break- goodness knows Charly deserved it- and are sad that it ends at 6:30am tomorrow, when Chuck goes back to work. We also did a handful of house projects, and took the first pictures of the new year on Sunday...



No comments:

Post a Comment