Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Just Like that, the Weekend is Over

Did some of this:

this weekend, and I have just a few more photos to post of a sailboat we found half sunk in the Banana River while in FL. Just a quick note on how Targhee was: pretty awful. Crusty snow that previous riders had seriously chopped up. I rode a new DC board though, and I was really surprised by how well I took to it. I thought for sure it'd take me a moment to get the hang of a new board, but instead I flowed with ease as I made turns on the worst snow I've ever ridden on in my life.


Kyle and I scrambled up onto the boat while Charly manned the canoe and kayak. The water was only calf deep and it made me wish I had my 4x5 with me. Why is it that the trips to Florida that I take all my gear are the trips that I don't snap a single photo, and then the exact opposite when I only bring some gear? Anyways, that's the end of our trip to Florida...till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment