Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Years, and Here's to Puking Your Guts Out!

The actual clock striking midnight part of new year's happened just like last year. Charly and I returned home from our activities of the day, turned on some random t.v. show to await 2014 (having popped and sipped the fake bubbly hours ago), and chilled. Then I checked the time to notice a few minutes past midnight had already happened, gave Charly a kiss, finished the episode, and went to bed. You can tell we go all night;)


Charly went sledding with some friends and Joe took a digger to his hip...

Now here's the part where I tell you that I spent a chunk of time writing about us being sick and how we handle it and then our detail oriented goals that we've actually been working on for the past year and basically nothing too exciting. It was probably the longest post I had ever written, even Chuck glanced over and commented on how long it was when it was only half finished. What I did was open a window of the draft when I had only written a paragraph, then opened another window and finished it in that window where I saved it. Then exited out that window, the one paragraph window pops up, I click save because I am a save button addict, even when I don't realize what it yet is, and it deletes the rest of my post. Since I'm not writing it again, here's a recap:

We got sick, the stomach flu, and I whimpered out and got a shot of Zofran straight to the butt at Community Care, but it made me feel so much better and was so worth it.

New Years we spent with family before they drove back to California.

Our goals: Kristin- Clean eating and a more spirit conducive life. I.E., I don't wanna have to to kneel down in prayer to feel the promptings of the spirit, I want to be able to feel them whenever need be. While driving, snowboarding, or on a plane. Charly- to keep up on the Tuesday night bike rides this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment