Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Currently...

...we are sick, and living without heat. I'd say sick as dogs, but I've actually never seen a sick dog and, well, we have kept everything inside of us. Just stuffy noses, soar throats, and exhaustion. Afrin has become the equivalent to me as the feeling you get when you've ran five miles without water in Florida heat and come home to a huge glass of it. I literally cannot breath without it. I wake up in the middle of the night because of the congestion and not getting enough air...I think I need a temporary oxygen tank.

The heat thing? Oh yeaah, it hits about 58 degrees in the morning and it's been like this since the day before we all got sick. I have to take hot baths and put jackets in the dryer before I put them on to keep warm and body heat from another person truly does work miracles at night. Maycee sure does love our little space heater we used to keep in the garage for winter woodworking projects before our heater broke (we are calling a guy tomorrow).

The worst part? Missing all the little rugrats for the two hours we spend in nursery every Sunday. Not wanting to get them sick, and having our Bishop make an announcement to stay home if you are, we missed church today. That, and because we were too sick to play this week and we had a family obligation last week, it's been fourteen days since Charly and I got a play day and it's driving us both a little stir crazy. All we want is to shred or climb or go out picture taking on the one day we have off each week. C'mon!

No comments:

Post a Comment